Featheredge board fencing is durable with a traditional style. It is highly versatile, ideal for use on slopes, uneven ground or where a full panel is simply too large for the space. Great for building a new timber fence, featheredge boards are also perfect for fence repair projects where perhaps only a few boards need to be replaced.
Our featheredge boards and sawn timber is cut and manufactured at the Premier Sawmilling division based in the heart of the Welsh Valleys. Our timber is responsibly sourced and FSC® certified products are available.
The wood is individually pressure treated to ensure thorough, maximum penetration of the high performance preservative. Green and brown treatments are available; both retain the beautiful, natural grain of the wood, while offering great weather resistance for durability and longevity.
- Single species of wood per pack
- Green or brown pressure treated available
- Market leading BASF Wolman CX-8f treatment for extra durability
- We can cut from 0.9m to 4.8m lengths
- We stock 100m, 125mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm widths
- Cut from a 6 head multi-cross cut machine – achieving 6 pieces per cut block
We offer the full fencing materials package, so you can order everything you need for your fencing project from one place, with one delivery.
- Fence pales (rounded top)
- Fence posts; including spiked for agricultural use
- Fence rails and capping rails
- Gravel boards or kick plates
- Sawn treated timber; including half and full-round poles, batten
- Post mix or post concrete
- Fixings & fencing accessories e.g. screws, nails, post supports
- Half-round poles for agricultural fencing
- Stock fencing for agricultural use