Job Vacancy: Joinery Project Manager, Newport
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within Mon Timber for a Joinery Project Manager; this role will be based at our Newport office.
This position will involve maintaining existing customer accounts and developing new business for our joinery workshop facility. It is a commercial and creative role dealing with contractors, developers, local councils and the general public.
You will need to have experience, skills and knowledge of:
- Timber systems and joinery methods.
- Timber products and applications.
- An understanding of product compliance with relevant regulations (building, fire regulations etc.).
- Able to use CAD to produce workshop drawings/present solutions to customers.
- IT Proficiency, particularly MS Excel for scheduling, pricing etc.
- Time estimation & value engineering.
- Bench joinery, manufacturing, timber processing, CNC programming.
- Product development.
- It would be desirable that you have some experience within Architecture and Quantity Surveying/material procurement.
What you will be doing …..
Working closely with the Joinery Workshop Manager and Joiners to prepare estimates and liaise with customers to develop architectural timber solutions for buildings, interior fit outs and other aspects of joinery manufacture.
The role is predominately office based. However, you will be expected to travel to construction projects in order to complete measurements and site meetings.
Past and present high profile projects include the manufacture of acoustic solutions for a world class auditorium, interior joinery for a handful of prestigious hotels, renovation and replication of specialist joinery for a number of castles and other historic buildings.
What we can offer …..
- Competitive pay.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (overtime may be required on occasions).
- Paid Annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- Full training & opportunities for career development.
- Access to a leading Health & Wellbeing programme.
If you think this role would suit you, then email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.