Job Vacancies: Internal Sales Support
Due to our continuing growth at Premier Forest we are looking to expand our well-established sales team and recruit an experienced and organised Internal Sales Support; the successful candidate will be working from our Newport office.
We envisage customer growth in the contractor/developer sector and require a person with knowledge of the construction sector who has experience in working with sub-contractors and site projects and who will be able to organise site call-offs in conjunction with our external sales team.
For this role you will need to have a driven and motivated attitude with prior experience within a sales environment; additionally with the ability to maximise sales opportunities whilst building and maintaining strong relationships and rapport with customers. It would also be an advantage if you have experience working within the timber or similar sector.
What you will be doing …..
- Handling incoming sales enquires in an efficient manner; whilst checking stock availability, prices, delivery schedules etc.
- Processing enquiries, orders and order monitoring
- Establishing a database for sub-contractors
- Ensuring all sales administration is actioned and up-to-date for prompt and orderly customer delivery.
- Liaising with operational staff (warehouse, drivers etc.) to gain updates on stock and product deliveries.
- Build and promote strong, long lasting relationships with site managers and procurement teams within our larger contractor/developer customers.
- Facilitate weekly updates on quotations produced by account holders to assist Sales Manager reporting.
- Provide a conduit between our external sales teams and our operations teams on customer complaints.
What we can offer …..
- Excellent Pay.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Pension Scheme.
- Onsite Parking.
- Opportunities for Career Development.
If you think this role would suit you then email your CV to email@example.com.