Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager, Doncaster
Due to our continuing growth at Premier Forest we are looking to expand our well-established sales team and recruit an External Business Development Manager. The role will be field based, visiting new and existing customers within your dedicated territory of Yorkshire and North East England; Premier Forest do have offices throughout the UK which you can attend to work within if you are in the local area.
For this role you will need to be a highly motivated, target driven individual with a strong business acumen; with a proven track record of sourcing and winning new business as well as growing existing accounts. Additionally knowledge of the timber or similar industry is desirable, but not essential.
What you will be doing …..
- Proactively sourcing and developing new business opportunities
- Managing and developing key existing customer accounts
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport to gain continuous business
- Increasing the company’s presence across targeted sectors
- Continually seeking to expand your knowledge base by identifying future market opportunities
- Creating development plans, forecasting sales targets and growth projections; presenting these to Senior Management
- Building effective relationships with all branch and sales colleagues across the organisation
What we can offer …..
- Excellent Pay
- Bonus/Commission Incentives
- Company Car
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday
- Paid Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Onsite Parking
- Opportunities for Career Development
If you think this role would suit you then apply by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org